Hawaii ManoH Man Rules
Please read and understand these rules before attending an event.
Also be sure to read the
Words About Consent below.
Hawaii ManoH Man Rules
EVERY event attendee is required to agree to the Hawaii ManoH Man Consent/Waiver, as listed in the Terms & Conditions section of Ticket Registration and the annual dues payment. This is non-negotiable. Failure to do so will prevent you from entering the event and may affect your membership in Hawaii ManoH Man.
Each Hawaii ManoH Man member in good standing is allowed to ONLY purchase ONE ticket and it must be for themself. Tickets are NOT transferrable. Again, members ARE NOT ALLOWED to purchase a ticket for anyone except themself.
If a member purchases additional tickets, the additional tickets will be refunded and removed from the attendance list. Repeated violation of this rule will result in disciplinary action and/or removal from the membership.
EVENT INVITATION LINK
Each member in good standing receives an invitation that includes a private link to purchase a ticket. If someone didn't receive an invitation and believes they should have, they should contact ManoH directly. DO NOT SHARE INVITATION LINKS.
Invitation links are private and ARE NOT transferrable.
If caught sharing the private invitation link, both the person sharing the link AND the person using attempting to use that link may be subject to disciplinary action and/or removal from membership at the discretion of the board of directors.
You’ve already read this once, but it’s important enough to say again! Privacy is expected and protected at Hawaii ManoH Man. We keep a firm grip on our members, so rest assured that our membership list, as well as information about individual members, is never shared with anyone, not even to other members, unless required to do so by a court order or public health emergency. What goes on at Hawaii ManoH Man events is private and we expect our members to keep it that way. If you want contact information for someone you meet at an event, ask that person at the event or hope to see them at another event.
Hawaii ManoH Man is a nudist group, first and foremost. Nudity is mandatory at all Hawaii ManoH Man events. No clothes, no jocks, swimwear, shorts, harnesses, towels, tank tops, nothing. Naked as the day you were born. Period. No Exceptions.
“Play” covers a wide range of activities and can often be sexual in nature. You will encounter various types of play at ManoH events. If you aren’t interested in a particular form or style of play that you encounter, you are encouraged to say NO! Play is never required at ManoH events.
Always ask for consent before you touch anyone, in any way. No means NO and we mean it. Anyone found to have violated the consent rule at any Hawaii ManoH Man event will be asked to leave and their membership may be terminated. Don’t be a dick. Always ask for consent. Hawaii ManoH Man volunteers are at all events, so please immediately bring these issues to their attention.
Hawaii ManoH Man reserves the right to determine appropriate and inappropriate behavior, to remove anyone from an event and to suspend or terminate their membership.
• Strip down completely. No masks, jockstraps, towel wraps, swimwear or harnesses. Attendees MUST be Naked. No Exceptions.
• Bring a back pack or bag for your belongings. Do not bring valuables to any event. Hawaii ManoH Man is not responsible for theft of any items or belongings.
• Cell phones must remain in your bag at all times. No photos may be taken at any event.
• It is traditional for each attendee to bring a small food item to share. Please bring non-perishable foods and snacks. Some events are catered by the host and there is no need to bring a snack to those events. Please see your invitation email for this info.
• Bring your own beverage. Unless noted in the invitation, beverages are not provided.
• Good hygiene is essential. Please clean up and out BEFORE you arrive. Clean out facilities are not available at any event.
• Bring your own protection and lube. Please no silicone lube, it's too hard to clean up. Also, bring a towel to all events for you to sit on, for cleanup and drying off if you shower.
• No illegal drugs. You will be asked to leave and your membership will be terminated.
• If you arrive intoxicated or become intoxicated at an event, you will be asked to leave and your membership may be terminated.
• No smoking or vaping at any Manoh event.
• Please inform a Hawaii ManoH Man volunteer of any consent violations.
• No attitude. Hawaii ManoH Man events are open and friendly. Everyone gets to be appreciated and be affirming of each other. Be respectful and remember that NO means NO.
• No loud talking in play areas. Silence is highly suggested. Sexy or "hot" talk is permissible when and where appropriate.
• Be respectful of the event venue, its contents and the personal property of the host, as well as the building and grounds.
• Keep the noise down so we don’t disturb the neighbors. No yelling, screaming or other loud noises will be tolerated.
• What goes on at Hawaii ManoH Man events is private. Please respect all members’ confidentiality.
HAWAII MANOH MAN EVENTS
Events are dependent on members volunteering to host. It could be your home, a hotel room, or another location suitable for an event. Hosts are reimbursed for expenses. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting. All Hawaii ManoH Man members will greatly appreciate it!
Members will receive an invitation by email about 14 days before each event. Click the "Attend Event" button in the email. Please check your inbox and junk mail/spam folder for emailed invitations and confirmations.
TICKETS AND PAYMENT
We do NOT sell tickets at the door. Tickets are ONLY sold online, in advance, on a “First come, First served” basis. Each member MUST purchase his own ticket. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
There are no refunds unless ManoH cancels the event.
Guests are NOT allowed.
Hawaii ManoH Man does not maintain a Wait List.
EVENT LOCATION and PARKING
You will receive the details and address of the event location with your ticket purchase confirmation. Many Hawaii ManoH Man events have limited or restricted parking. Please try to carpool, Uber/Lyft or take the bus whenever possible.
Check in with Hawaii ManoH Man volunteers when you arrive at an event. Government issued photo ID is required upon check-in. You MUST check-in between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. If you arrive after the check-in period is over, you will NOT be allowed into the event. See the event invitation and confirmation for check-in details.
Towels are not provided at Hawaii ManoH Man events.
* Bring a towel
* Use your own towel if you shower at the event
* Always sit on a towel
* Don't sit on someone else's towel
* Don't use a towel to save a seat
Toward the end of every event, some help cleaning up will be greatly appreciated. Please see the host or ManoH check-in person and ask if you can help.