Please read and understand these rules before attending an event.
Also be sure to read the
Words About Consent below.
A Private Men’s Club
EVERY event attendee is required to agree to the ManoH Consent/Waiver, as listed in the Terms & Conditions section of Ticket Registration. This is non-negotiable. Failure to do so will prevent you from entering the event and may affect your membership in ManoH.
ManoH members in good standing are allowed to purchase ONE ticket and it must be for themselves. Tickets are NOT transferrable. If a member purchases additional tickets, they will be refunded the purchase prices, minus the transaction fees and service charges. Repeated violation of this rule may result in disciplinary action and/or removal from the membership.
EVENT INVITATION LINK
Each member in good standing receives an invitation that includes a private link to purchase tickets. These private links are not transferrable and if caught sharing the private link, the person sharing the link AND the person using a shared link may be subject to disciplinary action and/or removal from membership.
You’ve already read this once, but it’s important enough to say again! Privacy is expected and protected at ManoH. ManoH keeps a firm grip on our members, so rest assured that our membership list, as well as information about individual members, is never given to anyone, not even to other members, unless required to do so by law or public health emergency. What goes on at ManoH events is private and we expect our members to keep it that way. If you want contact information for someone you meet at an event, ask that person at the event or hope to see them at another event.
ManoH is a nudist group, first and foremost. Nudity is mandatory at ManoH events. No clothes, no jocks, swimwear, shorts, harnesses, towels, tank tops, nothing. Naked as the day you were born. Period. No Exceptions.
“Play” covers a wide range of activities and can often be sexual in nature. You will encounter various types of play at ManoH events. If you aren’t interested in a particular form or style of play that you encounter, you are encouraged to say NO! Play is never required at ManoH events.
Always ask for consent before you touch anyone, in any way. No means NO and we mean it. Anyone found to have violated the consent rule at any ManoH event will be asked to leave and their membership may be terminated. Don’t be a dick. Always ask for consent. ManoH volunteers are at all events, so please immediately bring these issues to their attention.
ManoH reserves the right to determine appropriate and inappropriate behavior, to remove anyone from an event and to suspend or terminate their membership.
• Strip down completely. No masks, jockstraps, towel wraps, swimwear or harnesses. Attendees MUST be Naked. No Exceptions.
• Bring a back pack or bag for your belongings. Do not bring valuables to any event. ManoH is not responsible for theft of any items or belongings.
• Cell phones must remain in your bag at all times. No photos may be taken at any event.
• It is traditional for each attendee to bring a small food item to share. Please bring non-perishable foods and snacks. Some events are catered by the host and there is no need to bring a snack to those events. Please see your invitation email for this info.
• Bring your own beverage. Unless noted in the invitation, beverages are not provided.
• Good hygiene is essential. Please clean up and out BEFORE you arrive. Clean out facilities are not available at any event.
• Bring your own protection and lube. Please no silicone lube, it's too hard to clean up. Also, bring a towel to all events for you to sit on, for cleanup and drying off if you shower.
• No illegal drugs. You will be asked to leave and your membership will be terminated.
• If you arrive intoxicated or become intoxicated at an event, you will be asked to leave and your membership may be terminated.
• No smoking or vaping at any Manoh event.
• Please inform a ManoH volunteer of any consent violations.
• No attitude. ManoH events are open and friendly. Everyone gets to be appreciated and be affirming of each other. Be respectful and remember that NO means NO.
• No loud talking in play areas. Silence is highly suggested. Sexy or "hot" talk is permissible when and where appropriate.
• Be respectful of the event venue, its contents and the personal property of the host, as well as the building and grounds.
• Keep the noise down so we don’t disturb the neighbors. No yelling, screaming or other loud noises will be tolerated.
• What goes on at ManoH events is private. Please respect all members’ confidentiality.
Events are dependent on members volunteering to host. It could be your home, a hotel room, or another location suitable for an event. Hosts are reimbursed for their expenses. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting. All ManoH members will greatly appreciate it!
Members will receive an invitation by email about 14 days before each event. Click the "Attend Event" button in the email. Please check your inbox and junk mail/spam folder for emailed invitations and confirmations.
TICKETS AND PAYMENT
We do NOT sell tickets at the door. Tickets are ONLY sold online, in advance, on a “First come, First served” basis. Each event requires a membership fee that is valid for that event only, plus an entry fee. Both of these fees usually total around $20.00. Members MUST purchase their own ticket. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
There are no refunds unless ManoH cancels the event.
Guests are NOT allowed.
ManoH does not maintain a Wait List.
EVENT LOCATION and PARKING
You will receive the details and address of the event location with your ticket purchase confirmation. Many ManoH events have limited or restricted parking. Please try to carpool, Uber/Lyft or take the bus when possible
Check in with ManoH when you arrive at an event. Government issued photo ID is required upon check-in. You MUST check-in between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. If you arrive after the check-in period is over, you will NOT be allowed into the event. See the event invitation and confirmation for check-in details.
Towels are not provided at any ManoH event.
* Bring a towel
* Use your own towel if you shower at the event
* Always sit on a towel
* Don't sit on someone else's towel
* Don't use a towel to save a seat
Toward the end of every event, some help cleaning up will be greatly appreciated. Please see the host or ManoH check-in person and ask if you can help.